Thursday, May 17, 2012

One of a Kind Artwork

A local friend of mine makes some cool vinyl products and I've been eyeing one of her signs for quite some time.  After some talking with Eric we decided to put a list of words together that represents us and all the years we've been together.  She puts them together to create this.  It looks wonderful.


I had a place all picked out to hang it up in the front living room.  But first Eric was going to hang some shelves up in Etta's room to put her trophies on.  Well, in the process he hit a hot water pipe in Etta's wall.  I'm glad to say there wasn't too much damage except for Eric's pride and the time it will take him to fix it.  So, needless to say the shelves and my cool sign won't be getting hung up (unless I do it and for some reason I don't trust myself in hanging up something like this without Eric's help).  For now it's just hanging out on my kitchen cart against the wall. 

4 comments:

Jen said...

That's really cool!

Keiko said...

Wow! Very cool! Might be a good anniversary present...hmmmm.....

Christy said...

Keiko, if you do want a sign let me know. Jen is kind of on maternity leave and said she'd pick and choose projects until she's back into the swing of things. Now that I think about it, you met Jen before, she was the Thirty One consultant!

Jill said...

I love that!!! I so want a sign sometime in the future. What is the sign made of? How does it work? How many words? Price etc. . . .E-mail me the details. LOVE LOVE IT!!