Monday, January 30, 2012

What's On Your Nightstand?

I haven't blogged about reading lately because I'm typically wasting my time away and silly murder mystery or romance books that are fun to read.  However, after seeing the movie preview for The Hunger Games I had a deep desire to read the trilogy.  Lucky for me it was under the Christmas tree among several other must read books.  Once I started reading it was hard to put it down.  By far, the best book is the first book since it lays all the groundwork for the following books and you are always wondering what will happen next.  It's amazing reading books that use such imagery with words that the images that are conjured up are amazing.  I don't get a chance to see many movies in the theater but this one is a must come March.
book 1
book 2
book 3
What are you reading right now?   Do you recommend it?

1 comment:

mirrored nightstand said...

Add these to my list now.