Sunday, December 04, 2011

A Lazy Sunday

Other than going to church, it's been an uneventful day around the house.  Here are some pictures of our day around the house.


Enjoying the fire on this cold Las Vegas day.  I know 'cold' is a relative term!
Cookies from the cookie exchange last night.  If I'd let them, the girls would have one of everything.
The playground has taken over our garage.  Eric is hoping to have it finished by Christmas.
Eric looking for something in his shop.

Etta entertaining daddy while he works on the playground.  Nice flip flops with holiday dress!

Chloe being Chloe.

The Christmas tree slowly filling up with presents.
I enjoy days like this, nothing pressing at hand and not rushing from one thing to the next.  Hope everyone had a great weekend.

1 comment:

Keiko said...

Holy cannoli! And I thought we went overboard on our kids for Christmas! LOL And I volunteer Jason to help Eric with his project.