Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Good Night


Chloe was laying in the kitchen behind me while I was finishing dinner. She was whining about being hungry and the next thing I know she's asleep. We ate dinner and she was still sleeping so I decided she was just going to bed. Yes, you are probably thinking she went to bed too early and without dinner. Well, I can't tell for sure what time she got up that morning but it must have been early (she now knows not to wake us up if we are still sleeping so she just entertains herself until someone else is up). Eric was reading to Etta that night when she woke up crying about being hungry. I got her a cup of milk and a nutritional bar to hold her over until morning. It obviously worked because she didn't get up until 7am. Kids are so strange.

No comments: