Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Anniversary and Time to Move

Today marks 9 years since our wedding day. Wow, I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Sometimes I'm amazed that it's been that long and then I meet people that have been together 50 years. That puts me back into reality that it hasn't been that long at all!
What do you get your husband for an anniversary present when you aren't living with each other, living out of suitcases, and in a hotel room? I had no clue until one of my friends posted on facebook some pictures she had taken of her. Lysandra had gotten boudoir pictures taken in Las Vegas at Haute Shots and boy did she look hot. I kept thinking, "I want to do that. I want to look hot!" I had my plan, get pictures taken at Haute Shots after moving to Vegas. Well, that plan crumbled when the house fell through.
One day I had mentioned my idea to long time Phoenix friends Vicki and Jen and they liked the idea too. So much so they wanted to do it all together here locally. Jen's friend, Amber, is a photographer and had mentioned she wanted to try boudoir pictures so we were going to be her guinea pigs. Unfortunately Vicki was unable to work her schedule with everyone elses'. We had to work around our schedule, the photographers', and wonderful Heidi who took off work so we could have the pictures taken at her beautiful home. Jen and I had our hair and make up done at Ulta salon. We spent about 4 hours having pictures taken between the two of us. Here are two pictures that have been edited so far. I have a bunch of unedited proofs and will be seeing the rest within the week to pick out my favorites and get a book put together for Eric.

Eric found out yesterday that we are officially going to Vegas. Looks like NM was unable to work things out to get orders changed. I feel bad for Eric because he was looking forward to no shift work and a short drive to and from work. Not to mention a possible leadership position. He'll be done with training within the next few days and off to Vegas. More house hunting in the near future. Sigh. I have to stick around Phoenix because I'm showing Jack for a 5 day dog show next week. After that the girls and I are heading to Oceanside, CA to visit Eric's parents for awhile. Hopefully we can iron out all the other details soon.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those photos. You are more than HOT! You are GORGEOUS! See you soon.

Jill said...

Finally!! I hope you find a house soon! A pool and an extra guest bedroom a must!! ;)

Christy said...

Got to have room for you to come visit Jill!