Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Party at Preschool

The girls got to dress up for a Halloween party at school today. My mom has picked up several costumes for the girls since we've arrived and these are what the girls picked out to wear.


The girls had a good time today at school. It even got better. My mom and I picked the girls up and took them fishing for their first time. We took them to a recreational facility that has several ponds stocked with different types of fish. We were able to catch quite a few little bass and sunfish, but nothing big enough to keep. The girls had fun reeling them in and throwing them back into the water. Unfortunately we didn't take any pictures because we were so busy with their poles as well as ours. Next time, maybe...I'll remember.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love the dots!!!! So cute.