Monday, March 02, 2009

Sensa Challenge
Time on Sensa: 4 months
Weight lost: 8 lbs

I haven't blogged about Sensa for a few weeks because I didn't have any updates. I just opened up my fifth month container of Sensa the other day. I weighed myself in and finally lost another pound. It feels like it's been awhile since I've made any progress. I can't complain, I don't watch what I eat or drink. The only thing I do is try to remain consistent with putting Sensa on my food.

I just keep telling myself that the pounds will really come off next month once I have to start riding Etta to preschool and home on the bike. Until then, I'm not getting any exercise. I'd love to know if a little exercise would help Sensa even more.
Sensa was recently covered in Woman's World. It claims that it's better than gastric bypass surgery; I'm not sure if I'd claim that! But, each person probably has a different experience. I wish I was one that had lost 30 pounds in the first three months. I still have two more months of Sensa left though, we'll see what happens. Then I have another six month supply coming for my before and after post last month. My fingers are crossed that I'll come back to the states slim and trim, that sure would be the day!
As always, here's a discount code link for 15% off your order of Sensa as well as free ground shipping. I hope it gives you the results you want!

3 comments:

Christi said...

It makes it hard with havigng kids. I know I do really well and then I realize I am picking up their snacks and eating them. Keep it up who knows. I am trying to get back into Weight Watcher mode again.

Keith said...

I too am pretty happy with Sensa since I have lost about 17.2 pounds in 3 months or so. I am happy because I have not packed the pounds on over the winter as I have done so many years before in my life.

The cheapest place I have found Sensa is through a site called http://sensasolution.com/the-best-price-for-sensa/

I cut and pasted the link if anyone is interested. It is only $4.95 for a two month supply.

I wish I knew of the link before I ordered my 1st set of Sensa!

GOOD LUCK ALL!

Christy said...

Thanks for the comment Keith, who knew it was so cheap! Good luck the next 3 months.