Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sensa Challenge - Winning by Default

Time on Sensa: 3 months 3 weeks
Weight lost: still 7 lbs

Last week I posted a before Sensa and current photo of me to enter a contest. To make a long story short, the company that sent me the Sensa had a contest to see who has had the most success from using Sensa. All someone had to do was blog a before and after picture last week. I was just informed that I was one of three winners. Seeing that I haven't lost that much weight I'm assuming not many entered. There loss and my gain. I get another 6 month supply of Sensa plus a handful of other beauty products: body firming gel, eye shadow, lip moisturizer, and some other facial creme of some sort.
I'll be interested to see if I loose any more weight while on Sensa. I know it will happen come April, but that will be due to 4-8 miles of bike riding a day (I'll be talking more about that once the preschool starts). I'll still keep using Sensa and keep posting my updates as they come.
In case you or someone you know what's to try Sensa, here's a link for 15% off and free shipping.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That's awesome!!! I bet there were more entries than you think...your amazing new hairdo make the before and after more dramatic.