Friday, February 06, 2009

Sensa Challenge

Time on Sensa: 3 months 2 weeks
Weight lost: 7 lbs

I've been on Sensa for just over 3 months and have lost a total of 7 pounds. I need to be more consistent on using it, but otherwise I'm just happy to see the scale move without doing anything different. My downfall is not using it on snacks. Maybe I should just give up snacks!


Here's my before Sensa shot 3.5 months ago

Here's me today
If you happen to be on Sensa and have a before and after picture, enter to win a 6 month supply of Sensa. Blog about it and send me the link or have me post about it.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Very cute pics! Great job! I think I've probably put on 7lbs. in the last 3 1/2 months. It's a good thing I didn't do a before shot of my thighs and butt and an after. Gym! Gym! Gym!

Tara said...

That's awesome Christy! You look great!!

Jen said...

Don't you look hot! I see you had a chance to do your hair in the "after" shots...that always makes me feel good about myself when I find time to do it. :)