Friday, January 09, 2009

Sensa Challenge
Time on Sensa- 10Weeks
Weight loss this week- 1.5 lbs
Total weight loss - 7.5 lbs

Now that I have a nice new scale from Christmas I can take accurate weight measurements. Since the holidays have rolled by, I was really surprised to see a weight loss of 1.5 pounds since Christmas. I have done the normal holiday eating: larger portions, more desserts, and even more alcoholic beverages. So, I have to assume that Sensa is actually working.
In case you want to know the science behind Sensa, here is a short informative video.




I just found out Dayna Devon, who is a correspondent on Extra TV is a Sensa user.

As for me and Sensa, I'm not 100% on using it. Every once in awhile I forget to put it on a meal and frequently don't put it on my healthy snacks like apples and bananas. I was skeptical, but the scale isn't lying, I'm loosing weight without any change to my lifestyle. Now, I wonder how much weight I could loose if I actually tried? Now that the holidays are over, maybe I can try taking off a few more pounds quicker.
If you or someone you know is interested in Sensa, here's a 15% off code plus free shipping. Just click on the picture.

No comments: