Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bargain Shopping

We got a large envelope forwarded to our house from Yokota AFB with all our first class mail. The first thing I opened was a $20 off card for my next purchase at Victoria's Secret. It's one of the small perks of being an Angel card holder. Anyway, I wondered if I could find myself a steal on anything from the website. Low and behold there was a banner saying 50% off one coat or sweater (off the clearance/sale prices). I reminded myself that all I have are my fleece jackets and thin leather jackets to keep me warm here so I checked out what they had. To my surprise there were tons of jackets to choose from: long, short, 3/4 length sleeves (is that a useless jacket or what?), twill, wool, leather, suede, you name it they had it. I found a few I liked, especially after the 50% off and my $20 off card. I looked around online and found another code for $10 off the purchase (no limit needed). The jacket below is the one I picked out, Classic Wool Coat in Twill, color pine. The jacket goes for $138 (I would never pay that) but was on sale for $59.99, then 50% off that, my $20 off card, plus my $10 off discount code gave me a free jacket. All I'm paying for is the $6.98 to ship it. The kicker, I have credit on my Angels card from a return I made a month or two ago. Hope it fits well and looks good! I love finding good deals, they make me happy. What's your recent bargain shopping story?


5 comments:

Jen said...

Nice!!!

Butterfly Kisses said...

Man, I WISH I had known about this before their special code for the 50% off a clearance coat ended. I need a winter coat and also have a $25.00 gift card to use. DARN! Enjoy your coat. It's really pretty!

Anonymous said...

Hello сollеagues, how is the whole thing, аnd what you desіre
to say гegarԁing this paragraрh,
in my ѵiew its гeаlly aωesome in favor
οf me.

my wеbpage ... Industry
Also see my web page - bucket trucks used

Anonymous said...

Peculiаr artiсle, totally what I wanted to find.


Τakе a look at my blog poѕt :: tens therapy

Anonymous said...

In the event you dress in your own hair in the ponytail usually, shift the position of the ponytail all around from time to time in order to avoid your hair breakage. Continuous anxiety and friction in the identical section of the your hair shaft can damage locks, but setting the elastic or rubber group in different jobs stops the identical places from getting rubbed over and over. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Foli342334o[/url]