Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Where have I been these last few weeks?
I couldn't even tell you the last time I wrote unless I look back...no time for that. Eric has been keeping the laptop busy with studying non-stop lately. He has been in a crunch getting ready for one more Air Command Staff College test tomorrow. He doesn't have a deadline, but we need to pick up packages from Yokota AB and we get reimbursed for tolls if he takes a test. It takes lots of planning ahead of time. Anyway, my back is feeling much better. Almost no pain anymore. I've been very busy with the girls as always and have been kept busy in the evening with wrapping tons of gifts, ordering gifts, working on gifts...you get the picture. I don't remember the holidays ever being so darned busy. Not sure if the work has increased because of the kids, but I'm sticking to that as my excuse! Well my typing is irritating Chloe sleeping next door (yes, the walls are as thin as cardboard here) so I'll go for now. I promise, I will blog soon! Check out the video below.

No comments: