Friday, December 19, 2008

Sensa Challenge

Time on Sensa- 7 Weeks 1 Day
Weight lost this week- ????lbs
Total weight loss - 5 lbs

I haven't posted on this forever! Mainly due to being laid up with back problems and then lack of time to post on the blog. This morning was the first time I stepped on the scale in about two weeks. Low and behold I've lost a few pounds...surprisingly. Since my last weigh in I've lost another two pounds. So, I've lost 5 pounds total without doing anything other than using Sensa as regularly as I can. Obviously I forget at times. I feel that it's odd to put it on an apple or pear so I don't. Not sure if that will be a problem in the long run. Sure, sprinkle it on the cookie, but what harm is an apple...maybe 50 calories? I ask myself this every day when using Sensa.
So, I'm on my second month supply of Sensa it's kind of strange. Don't get me wrong, I can't taste it or tell that it's there when I'm eating it. But, the sweet tasteants look pink on white food. I sprinkled it on top of my yogurt (which was on top of my yummy granola) and it sure enough was pink. It kind of freaked me out. Now every time I use it, I think, "It's pink!".
I don't know if the Sensa is working, but I haven't been eating much lately. I could either say the Sensa is working or my cold has changed my appetite. Either way, I'm happy to see the scale tipping in the opposite direction this Christmas season!

2 comments:

Lysandra said...

Is it an appetite suppressant? I missed what it is.

Christy said...

Sorry, the description is on the first week of sensa. It's supposed to enhance theflavor which is supposed to make you feel fuller faster. In turn you eat less. Will see if it works in the long run. It's a 6month plan.