Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Sensa Challenge

Time on Sensa: 1 week
Weight lost: 1 lb

I'm not sure if that's just weight fluctation, reading the scale wrong (we've got the old dial type), or me really loosing one pound. I'll be keeping an eye on it and you'll hear about it every week. As for Sensa itself, it's pretty easy to use other than I forget to use it every once in awhile. We eat most of our meals at home so the Sensa container is always at my seat. However, I either forget to put the other container in my bag or just forget to put it on when we are eating out. Most days I remember to put it on two of my three meals. I notice when I do use Sensa I don't have the cravings I normally have. Eric will ask me if I want a snack and most of the time I don't feel the desire. That's nice!
I'm going to keep it up and hope that next week it will be another pound. I haven't exercised at all this week since I've had a cold, but hopefully getting a little exercise in will help as well.
Just in case you are someone you know is interested in buying Sensa, here's a discount code:

No comments: