Saturday, November 01, 2008

Cute Little Chloe, or is she?
Chloe doesn't get many posts just about her so I thought it was about time. Here are some recent photos of her. The top three are of her hanging out at the house. She was playing with a new hat of hers, compliments of my new friend Aya. She made hats for both Etta and Chloe and they fit spectacularly. Not to mention the girls love their new hats. Here she is looking cute and silly as usual.


My silly face for the camera

I love these pillows, too bad they are supposed to be for butts instead of heads
Here is the not so cute part of Chloe. Now, mommy would never take these kinds of pictures. But, daddy had the camera and enjoyed getting the nitty gritty Chloe. Just a warning, she has a cold and Eric doesn't have tissues on hand (I'm clueless at the van getting Etta buckled in).
A little on the snotty side (Daddy: let me get the camera, no need for tissue)
daddy: Perfect time for the camera, still no need for a tissue
daddy: it's still there? remarkable, I can get a couple more shots
Daddy: holy cow, it hasn't popped yet
Daddy: no more fun, it popped. Christy, Chloe needs a tissue
That was the end of Eric's photo session. He had a lot of fun. Chloe on the other hand had a rough day, she was in bed by 5:30pm. Hope she doesn't wake up too early. Speaking of, it's past 10pm and I'm still on here. Better go.

1 comment:

Debbie'sDailyDose said...

Oh, poor Chloe. I hope she is feeling better now.