Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ugh!
Eric just text me saying that Etta was picked 21st at the Preschool lottery and there are only 20 slots. Go figure. The other public one is a 25 minute bike ride. Doesn't sound bad, but there and back twice a day is a lot! Not to mention it would be during Chloe's nap. The more I think about it, the more I want Eric to look into private daycare (I can't since I can't speak the language. As a side note, I find that annoying. I used to be the one to look up all the information and present it, now I have to sit back, do absolutely nothing, and completely depend on Eric for everything. So frustrating and so time consuming). They'd even pick her up from the house. I'll write more when I know more.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Oh bummer...sorry about not making it in to the preschool. Daycare/preschool is such a complicated thing. I have no idea what we're going to do with 2 kids. All I know is that it will be expensive. :)