Thursday, October 09, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance?

Ever since we got two TV channels in Monterey, one being Fox, I became a fan of So You Think You Can Dance. I started with season2, just before my delivery with Chloe. Well, we the opportunity arrived me for to do a blog about Snuggle and their sponsorship with SYTYCD I took it. Hopefully no one remembers my embarrassing video, I won't even put the link for it. You can spend the few minutes searching for it if you really want to see it.
So, in return I got a pair of tickets to a show of my choice. Seeing as I'd be in Japan during the tour I gave my parents the Phoenix tickets for them to enjoy. My mom has been a big fan since season 1. My dad is neutral on the subject, but it was a few night out with my mom. Who'd turn that down? Anyway, my mom was also sent two tickets for a meet and greet prior to the show which I didn't know of. So, here are several pictures for all you fans out there. My parents were two of seven people allowed at the meet and greet!
Chelsea


Chelsie Courtney
Gev

Group photo, a better one will be emailed to my parents. I'll post those when I see them.
Jessica
The winner, Joshua
My favorite Katee
Mark, who my mom said was the nicest of the bunch


Thayne and Kerington
Comfort and Twitch My mom snuck in a picture of Twitch
My other favorite Will
Sounds like my parents had a great evening. They also had really good seats to the show. I am so jealous. I showed Eric all the pictures and told him that could have been me. His response, "Yeah, but you get to live in Japan for two years". Uh huh. Take me away from all my friends and family to a country with a different language for two years. He needs to learn to sweet talk. Anyway, my parents got a picture with all their autographs for me plus one of the meet and greet passes. I look forward to seeing it.

3 comments:

Pam said...

I let everyone know that our daughter was the reason we had the tickets to the show and the meet and greet. I told them it was going to be hard for her to get back from Japan for the show ;) so we took the tickets to cover the bases. Had a great time, and I can see all of those dancers becoming stars in the future.

The Khaje Khronicles said...

Sorry you had to miss out Christy. But I'm glad your parents had a great time!

klstowe said...

That's so cool! I only just started watching that show this season (and caught it here in Australia after it had already ended in the US), but I really enjoyed it. What an opportunity! It's a bummer that you couldn't be there for it, but it was great of you to give it to your parents and the photos are great!