Thursday, June 26, 2008

More From Phoenix
A little about our trip to Phoenix. Really the only reason I went out to Phoenix is because my parents needed a house/pet sitter while they went to Aruba. Seeing as they watched the girls for 8 days while we went to Japan...how could I say no? I went out about a week before they left for Aruba and stayed several days after their return. So, I wasn't alone the entire time, just a good chunk of it.
Getting to Phoenix is always interesting. Eric drove us up to San Jose where my flight ended up being two hours behind schedule. So, we ended up flying during their nap times. The worst part was when we were waiting to actually take off. Etta peed in her seat as we were on the runway. Well, she had to wait a good 10-15 minutes before she got a dry diaper and outfit. Overall, not too horrible.
Almost every day we were there it was 110 degrees or higher. Yeah, it was miserable. But, as you can see from all the pictures the kids kept cool inside or in the pool. Here are more photos from my mom's camera.
Chloe with her favorite blanket

Keeping cool in a diaper

Etta too

Who would have thought a hose would provide so much entertainment

Posted by Picasa

First time finger painting

Chloe loves to rock on the unicorn


Painting, coloring, stickers oh my

Posted by Picasa

She's now standing by herself

Chloe loves Mookie...who doesn't?

Wearing their new Aruba dresses


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm so happy that we got to hang out with you while you were out here! I finally posted the pictures on my blog...