Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's Been Too Long
Now that the girls and I are home, I get a chance to blog! The computer is in the family room here so I can get online practically any time; as long as Chloe is cooperative.
Near the end of our stay in Phoenix Eric's parents came out to Phoenix and stayed with their other daughter in law and grand baby in Gilbert (Eric's brother was actually in CA that week). So, they came out to visit my mom, the girls and I before heading back to Monterey. We had fun watching the kids play outside and had a great lunch.
Allen, Etta, and Chloe in the pool

Allen going down the slide

Feeling good now that I had lunch

Posted by Picasa

Molars are coming through


Allen and Etta the duet

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tara said...

I like the frames around the pictures; all the kids look too cute! Chloe sure is smiley in all her pics. What a doll! I'm so glad you had a fun trip.