Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Here We Go Again!

Chloe has been able to get around pretty well the last month or so by sitting and crawling a few feet at a time. I figured it wouldn't be long before she figured out to crawl continuously. Well, she finally decided to crawl. Luckily Daddy was home to see everything unravel as well as take video clips with our old camera. Here are the pictures I took (if/when we get the videos onto the computer, I'll post those too)
Etta wanted to join the crawling fun
Big sister showing Chloe how to crawl correctly
"I can do this on my own!"

"There's a sticker on your butt! Let me get it."
Getting to her goal...mom! Or was it Maggie? Hmmmm
Hope you enjoyed the new milestone in the Winterbottom household!

3 comments:

Tara said...

How cute! Go Chloe, go! :-)

Lysandra said...

Yea Chloe! i love the picture where Etta is showing her how!

Jen said...

Good luck with that - I can't imagine having two youngsters that can get into things...in opposite directions. :) Recently Jade got out some tape, wrapping paper, a pair of my scissors! Cute, but DANGEROUS.