Monday, March 03, 2008

I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it was fun
Here's how it works:
1. Go to http://www.photobucket.com/ (don't sign in)
2. Type in your answer to the questions below in the "search" box
3. Use only the first page of photos
4. Click on THE PICTURE you like best
5. Copy the html and paste for the answer

1. What is your first name?
(I typed in "Christy" and this is seriously the best option, but I had to go to the next page!)
2. What is one of your favorite thing to do? 3. What is your relationship status? 4. What is your favorite color? 5. Who is your favorite celebrity? Jake Gyllenhaal. I couldn't think of anyone else, he was in the most recent movie I watched so he was on my brain. Plus he looks good in this picture!

6. What are you listening to right now? 7. What is your favorite movie?

Pride and Prejudice and The Matrix


8. What is your favorite beverage?


9. What is your dream vacation?

10. What is your favorite dessert?
Boston Creme Pie (I just had some the other day and it was pretty darn good!)

11. What do you want to do when you grow up?

Inventor! I'll blog about this in the next couple of weeks

12. One word to describe yourself.

2 comments:

Air Force Family said...

Totally cool! Glad you joined in on the fun.

Lysandra said...

Cool, I did this a while back on myspace.