Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Sad News

I spoke with Jill this morning and she delivered her twins Jade and Jase this past Saturday and they just weren't ready to survive on their own. They unfortunately passed away. Jill also had a rough 24 hour delivery and is still recovering from it. Please continue prayers for Jill and Justin emotionally and physically during this difficult time. I personally mourn these two babies; I was looking forward to meeting them and rejoiced that Jill was able to get pregnant through invitro. I now look forward to meeting them in Heaven.

Another note, another wonderful friend Laura miscarried this past week. She was 10 weeks pregnant with their third child. Pray for her and her husband Vince during their grieving.

Hopefully all the bad news is over and we can look forward to this years coming Christmas.

3 comments:

Lysandra said...

That is so sad...I feel terribly for her babies.

Tara said...

That is so sad...I was so hoping and praying for God's intervention. I will keep praying for Jill. I can't even imagine what they're going through.

Thanks for letting us know!

Debbie'sDailyDose said...

I was so sad to read that Jill lost her twins...I was praying for the whole situation and will continue to pray for her and Justin. Thanks for keeping us all updated.