Wednesday, December 19, 2007

New Adventures for Chloe

Chloe turned 5 months mid December and has had a bunch of new experiences. Just before turning 5 months she went in for her four month check up. She was 15 lbs and 24.5 inches long. She's in the 50th percentile for both weight and length. As for her head, it's a little flat on one side but the doctor says it's not bad enough to do anything at the moment and that we will keep an eye on it. But, I've been looking at baby skulls a lot lately and it looks like Chloe is not the only one with a flat side.
She has been rolling over a lot more lately but seems to favor one side. Another new activity is food! We started baby rice cereal last Saturday morning, there are some pictures below. We broke out Etta's old high chair (which Etta now wants to sit in again...rather than her booster seat) and introduced the cereal. She didn't seem a that interested and still doesn't. However, she'll get the hang of it eventually. Just wait until we start on veggies in a few weeks.
My big eyed baby
Enjoying tummy time more
"I love the bumbo"
My first taste of cereal

"What are you doing to me?"


"What the????"

"Huh, not bad."
We are heading to Phoenix tomorrow evening! We broke down and bought air plane tickets rather than drive. Just the thought of driving with the two babies for that long made us nervous. We get to spend almost two whole weeks visiting friends and family. Plus, we get to do Christmas again when we return because some presents are just too big to cart there and back.
Oh yeah, I had my Japanese final tonight and I'm done with the semester! I am so excited. I have learned a lot but the semester has been hard on me, Eric, and the girls. Now we have to decide whether or not to take the next class this spring semester or get a tutor. The teacher's assistant said she would once a week but I'm worried that I'd have to spend tons of time every night teaching myself. I suppose it's that or spend three nights a week at school. We have a month to decide so keep us in your prayers that we make the right decision.
Well, I better pack. I'll post again while in Phoenix. Talk to you later.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cams said...

Cute pics of little Chloe and congrast with the class!