Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Prayers for Jill

My friend Jill is almost 20 weeks pregnant with twins and is on complete bedrest. She has been bleeding basically since conception and now her cervix is opening up. The doctors believe she's going to go into labor soon which means the twins will be too young to surive. Please pray that the doctors can help keep those babies in a few more weeks. Also pray for Jill and Justin during this emotional time. You can find a link to her blog on the right hand side.

5 comments:

Tara said...

I will pray for her! I just read her blog...we'll be praying that those babies stay inside and keep growing.

Lysandra said...

Oh that's terrible!

Just the Sous Chef said...

My thoughts and prayers are with them. I just recently met our friend's twins that were born at 26 weeks. They were able to keep them in that long while she was on bed rest at the hospital ... they are doing WONDERFUL now, it has been 5 months since their birth. I wish her the same and hope all turns out well. Lots of prayers for healthy babies to keep bakin' in their Mommy!

Tara said...

Christy, have you heard any news about how the babies are doing? We're still praying...

Christy said...

No news as of yet. Last I heard she was sent home for complete bedrest. I will try calling again soon. I'll post as soon as I hear anything