Thursday, October 04, 2007

A Note From Etta

Etta here, mommy is busy folding laundry and doesn't know I'm on the computer. Yeah, I learned to type at the ripe ole age of 10 months when I could pull myself up on the coffee table and pound away at the laptop. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know something about my daddy. He's great, he plays with me, bathes me, and feeds me pop corn. However, there is one big design flaw in my daddy. I've got a closet full of adorable clothes thanks to my mommy and my grandparents yet daddy has no clue. Lets take last week as an example. Before it got dark daddy wanted to take me to the park for a little play time. Woohoo. However, he dressed me in an orange pajama set, a pink and white swimsuit cover, and my green crocs. Yeah, you heard me right. Mom took proof, check out the picture below. I tried telling him the mistake in outfit choices but for some reason he didn't understand. Then mommy tried telling him and he just shrugged and thought no one would care. Hello! I like looking cute!
Do you see me smiling in this picture? No.
After the park I enjoyed a nice yoplait yogurt and so did Maggie!
After the pajama, swimsuit cover, non matching outfit mistake, I thought daddy was turning a new leaf. Then last night happens. Daddy was dressing me for bedtime and he decided to put me in a new sleeper. He put it on backwards! Yes, you heard me right! Daddy didn't even know until mommy pointed out. Of course mommy took pictures as proof again of daddy's sense of style (or lack of). Daddy, do you not notice the buttons and seem running down the 'should be back' of the sleeper?
This should be the front.
On a lighter side of news. Chloe and I are doing great. I love hanging out on the mat with her to watch the bird go back and forth. I can't wait until she's big enough to do something with.

Chloe also found her thumb for the first time the other day. Maybe she won't be so grumpy anymore! She's been sleeping through the night a lot lately which makes mommy really happy.
Mommy must be done with laundry because she's coming down the hallway, I better go for now. I'll say hi again when she's not looking.

5 comments:

Claire Kennedy said...

Well greetings Christy and Fmily;

I hope all is well . Your blog seems to get better everytime I take a peek. The Kennedy family says hello. Please stop on by ..

God Bless,
Claire Kennedy

Cams said...

That was a wonderful entry from Etta! I loved it!
As for the comment on our blog: The longest trip we have ever taken at once with babies was 12 hours from San Diego to Utah. The longest trip we have taken over 12 days was our vacation up the east coast, over to Michigan and back to NC, 2200 miles. Long, but fun, Tucker was 18 months.
I have had kids in diapers for nearly 8 years, baring 3 months between Sammy's training and Tucker's birth. I am SO ready for a break.=) YEAH! So far: improving daily.
Enjoy your weekend.

Jill said...

Do you let Eric dress himself? It was probably a good thing he has had to wear a uniform in the last couple of years.

Tara said...

Hee! This was very amusing and very cute. Etta is a great blogger. :-)

I hope you're all doing well!

Lysandra said...

Etta, you are very very talented. Tell your mommy that I went to the Jelly Belly Jelly Bean Factory about a decade ago and loved it! I hope you are great! The pictures are adorable!