Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sleep, Glorious Sleep

Everyone has their own definition of sleeping through the night and mine is 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Chloe has gotten close several times to eight hours but has fallen short at about 7.5 hours of sleep twice recently. Last night she had her last feeding at 10pm (had to wait until Heroes was over) and she didn't wake up until 6:10 this morning! It was wonderful, minus the exploding boobies. I leaked all over the place, regardless of the nursing pads.
Of course now that I've boasted about Chloe's night she'll regress and not sleep through the night again for awhile. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Man, how long has it been since I went through a night without getting up? Months! The last two months of pregnancy (potty breaks and insomnia) plus the 10 weeks of Chloe's life = tired. I have a sleep deficit.
On another note, I had my first Japanese test yesterday. We have quizzes every class period but this had a little of everything we've learned the last four weeks. It was pretty easy considering it left off a bunch of the difficult stuff. I am taking the speaking part of the test tonight and wonder what I'll have to do. Overall I think the class is going well and I'm learning a bit. Something is better than nothing.

1 comment:

Cams said...

Congratulations on the sleep! I know that regression often happens, but hang on to the knowledge that she did it and will do it again! Hooray!
By the way... Great picture jackpot below. I loved them!