Sunday, September 23, 2007

On Demand by Grandma Pam

My mom said I need to make a new post with pictures of her grand babies. So this post is a tribute to my mom. These were taken from the beginning of the month up until yesterday.

Her neck is kind of disturbing


Etta at the neighborhood pool (it's indoors!)
Etta playing at the park down the street

Chloe on a playmat
Tummy Time
Daddy going for a bike ride
Etta's new favorite toy, a stroller
Chloe and Daddy
Tummy Time
Mommy and Chloe
Playing keep away from Maggie
Just fell asleep in the swing
Watching the mobile
Chloe and Mommy
The blanket is supposed to help her sleep on the other side of her head...not working
Hiding veggies in her water cup
Eric's brother Marc & our nephew Allen
WeiRong and Etta
Allen

2 comments:

Jill said...

Classified Ad: Wanted neck for new infant. :) Cute pics!!!

Pam said...

I'm so glad I got to see new photos. Can't wait to get over for another visit. Love Grandma Pam