Saturday, September 01, 2007

Is Etta Ready?

About a week or two ago Eric took these photos before she went to bed. She sat long enough for him to get about 20 pictures while she flipped through two different books. She shows interest but not the times I've put her on it without her diaper. Not sure what to think since this is brand new territory. Any suggestions?

I got a haircut last weekend and haven't gotten any pictures of it other than these of me bathing Chloe. Many many inches were taken off and my head feels a lot lighter! She cut several inches off before the shampoo, that was new. The layers are a little shorter than I wanted, but I still like it. It's easy to manage (except I can't put it in a pony tail) even if I don't want to style it. Just put some control frizz in it after a shower and let it curl on its own.


That's it for today folks. We're just starting to use the military brand of diapers on Chloe and Etta should start later today or tomorrow with hers. I'll write about my Japanese class soon and I have a bunch of new scrapbook pages down. Check back to read more.


2 comments:

Cams said...

I have used Luvs and the military brand of diapers and like luvs better for both genders. Let me know what you think.
PLUS, your hair looks beautiful! I love it!

Jill said...

I love your new hair style!!!