Saturday, September 29, 2007

I Found Him

I wrote about running into an actor here in Monterey a few weeks ago and still hadn't figured out who he was...until this weekend. I finally remembered his eldest daughter's name, Sylvie. I don't know how I remembered it, but it came to me Friday afternoon. Eric and I were sitting down to watch the movie Next with Nicholas Cage and were fast forwarding through the previews until we got to one called A Mighty Heart. It's the movie about Danny Pearl and the main actress is Angelina Jolie. Well, the main actor (playing Danny Pearl) is the actor we talked to at Trail Side Cafe. His name is Dan Futterman .

You may recognize him from TV shows Brothers and Sisters, Will and Grace, Judging Amy and movies like Enough, The Birdcage and The Fisher King. Check out the links for more information on him if you'd like.
We just got back from a two day two night trip to Travis AB in the Napa Valley area. I've downloaded the pictures but it will take me a day or two to get a new post up. Check back for it!

1 comment:

KBG said...

I do remember him from Judging Amy and something else, but it would have been hard for me to figure out where I knew him from too if you hadn't said it.