Friday, June 15, 2007

OB Appointment

Just a quick update. I met with my new OB today and he says I'm already dilated to 3 cm. He says Chloe's going to come sooner rather than later. I'm waiting to hear back from Eric, but I need to go to the hospital to have a stress test done to see if I am actively laboring, get a steroid shot to help her lungs mature before she arrives, and pick up a prescription to help stop any contractions. Chloe and I need lots of prayers in the meantime. I'll keep you posted when I can!

No comments: