Wednesday, May 02, 2007

26 Weeks and 6 days Pregnant

I should have posted this Wednesday but took me awhile to actually type anything up. Well, this was me right before 27 weeks pregnant. I'm starting to pop out and feel much bigger. We've decided on naming her Chloe but haven't set in stone a middle name. Any suggestions are welcome, the shorter the better! Chloe loves to move around now and she does it at all hours of the day. I'll probably post some more pictures in a couple of weeks to see if there is a difference or not.

5 comments:

Lysandra said...

Cute belly! I love being pregnant! It is so much fun to feel them move!

Laura said...

You look great! I'm soooo happy to see a little baby belly. I really missed seeing you pregnant with Etta so it's nice to see you pregnant with Chloe Elise. Elise is my pick for middle name.

Just the Sous Chef said...

GORGEOUS ... what a beautiful belly!!! Kisses to that baby girl!! -TK

Lysandra said...

By the way you are TINY!

Tara said...

You are so cute! I agree that you do look tiny. :-)

Here are some names...Chloe Elise sounds really good too.

Chloe Joy
Chloe Ann
Chloe Tess
Chloe Leah
Chloe Beth
Chloe Hope
Chloe Sue
Chloe Belle
Chloe Jean

Can't wait to see another redheaded baby. :-)