Thursday, April 05, 2007

Scrapbooking

A lot of my Vegas friends scrapbook for a hobby and of course I picked it up as well. I've collected an array of tools and paper the last couple of months to get me started. I get together on occasional Saturdays with several ladies from church to share all our fun toys and scrapbook together. I started a scrapbook for Chloe/Callie and plan on going through her first year in this scrapbook. The first page of the scrapbook will probably be done much later when I have several pictures of her, but I do have pages 2-5 done. Check them out and let me know what you think.
pg 2 Family Tree
pg 3 Family Tree
pg 4 1st Ultrasoundpg 5 20 week ultrasound
You may notice I put 'peak' instead of 'peek'. Good thing they are just stickers so I can fix that later. What do you think? Any suggestions for technique or something else I could do? I'm just starting so give me a learning curve, I'm sure they will get better as time goes forward.
I'm thinking the next pages may be a combination of me pregnant throughout the pregnancy. Which means I need to start having pictures taken of me each week! I doubt that I will have a shower this time since I'm having another girl and who knows where we'll be living so I probably won't have shower pictures. Any ideas of pages I could do before she shows up? I was thinking maybe pictures or where we live, but then again we'll have to wait until we move to take pictures there too.
Eric suggested that we do an Olmsted Scholar scrapbook as well so I may have to get another album and pages to start that. That may turn out to be a big book since it will be three years all together. How fun.
Let me know if you like to scrapbook. I'd love to see pictures of some of your favorite pages.

2 comments:

Just the Sous Chef said...

I think they look GREAT ... I could never have the patience (or creativity) to finish a scrapbook. I admire those that can. GREAT JOB!

Tara said...

I used to scrapbook but never have time to anymore. Yours look fantastic though! So far, the pages for Callie/Chloe are so sweet. What a great book for her to look at some day! Keep up the good work!