Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Tummy

We haven't been taking any pictures of me or my tummy since getting pregnant. It's hard to take pictures of myself when I'm always the one taking pictures. So, I actually had Eric take this picture on week 24. No laughing, it was right before bedtime in my pj's.
I just took these pictures of myself today at week 24 and 4 days.


I gained three pounds last week alone and am back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I still have so much Etta weight on me that I hope I don't put on too much this pregnancy. However, I'll have tons of time to loose it after Callie/Chloe comes. I suppose I'll loose tons of weight in Japan since I won't be able to read cooking instructions!

5 comments:

Just the Sous Chef said...

You look BEAUTIFUL! :)

Jill said...

You hardly look pregnant!!! You look great!

Tara said...

You look beautiful and so slender! I can't believe that you have any extra weight on you. You look great!

Laura said...

I look more prenant than you. From the front and back!!! Thank you for taking those pictures and posting them. You are a cute lil' mama.

Just the Sous Chef said...

Hey, came by too look for any updates?! Haven't been on OCB for a while. Hope you are all doing well! -TK