Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I got this from a friend today and thought it would be fun to do. It's actually different than the rest I've done. I'd love to hear some of things you've done too!

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. High School Science Teacher

2. Sandwich Maker

3. Cutlery Sales

4. Sold Movies and CDs

Four movies I have watched over and over:

1. Pride and Prejudice A&E version

2. Pride and Prejudice

3. How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days

4. Ever After

Four Places I Have Lived:

1. Phoenix, AZ

2. Flagstaff, AZ

3. Misawa, Japan

4. Las Vegas, NV

Four TV Shows I like to watch:

1. Grey's Anatomy

2. Desperate Housewives

3. The Bachelor

4. Amazing Race

Four Places I have been on vacation:

1. Maui, Hawaii

2. Bora Bora, Tahiti

3. Thailand (all over)

4. Beijing & Hong Kong, China

Four of My Favorite Foods:

1. Thai

2. Mexican

3. BBQ

4. Fish and Chips

Four places I'd rather be right now:

1. visiting family and friends in Phoenix

2. visiting Eric's family is Oceanside

3. vacation to someplace I've never been before (Scotland, Ireland)

4. hanging out with church ladies

3 comments:

Just the Sous Chef said...

Four of my favorite foods:
Anything Mexican
Any kind of Ice Cream
PB & J sandwich
Sushi
:)

Tara said...

You've gotten to visit some awesome places!! :-)

Okay, here's mine:

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Donation processor

2. 911 dispatcher

3. Bank teller

4. Customer Service Rep

Four movies I have watched over and over:

1. French Kiss

2. Charlie's Angels

3. Legally Blonde

4. Serenity

Four Places I Have Lived:

1. Phoenix, AZ

2. Escondido, CA

3. Brea, CA

4. Casa Grande, AZ

Four TV Shows I like to watch:

1. CSI Las Vegas

2. What Not to Wear

3. Law and Order SVU

4. The Cosby Show reruns

Four Places I have been on vacation:

1. Jamaica

2. Israel (all over)

3. Rome, Italy

4. Lima, Peru

Four of My Favorite Foods:

1. Mexican

2. Vietnamese

3. Italian

4. Thai

Four places I'd rather be right now:

1. On an island in the Caribbean

2. visiting family in CA

3. Australia

4. On a cruise ship going pretty much anywhere

:-)

Jill said...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. High School Science Teacher

2. College Newspaper Writer

3. Video Store Clerk

4. Tanning Salon Receptionist

Four movies I have watched over and over:
1. Tommy Boy

2. Wedding Crashers

3. Four Weddings and a Funeral

4. Gone with the Wind

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Denver, CO

2. Peoria, AZ

3. Laramie, WY

4. Haxtun, CO

Four TV Shows I like to watch:
1. The Hills

2. American Idol

3. The Bachelor

4. Battlestar Gallectica

Four Places I have been on vacation:
1. Maui and Kauii, Hawaii

2. Italy

3. Daytona Beach, FL

4. All states west of the Mississippi, except Alaska nd Minnisota—my family were like the Griswalds from the movie” Vacatiom”. We drove to a lot of states and history places.

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Mexican-chips and salsa

2. Onions

3. Tomatoes

4. Prime Rib

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. visiting friends in Phoenix drinking Starbucks

2. laying on a beach anywhere warm

3. at happy hour having a margarita

4. with my sister and her family in Spain