Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Etta...Most Mischievous

Most of you don't know, but I have a slight addiction to ourcutebabies.com (see link to the right). I usually only spend 30 minutes or so a day on there, but there are times where I could be on all day! No joke. Anyway, they have monthly picture competitions with multiple categories and Etta won February's most mischievous. Woohoo. I'll be getting a printed certificate from the website that will end up going into her scrapbook along with the picture.
In other news, last week I started getting the weekly progesterone shot. It's a drag! I have to drive 25 minutes to the base each way and I waited an hour and 15 minutes just to get swabbed and shot in the butt! I get to make the joyous trip again tomorrow. I'm calling ahead of time to see when is the best time to show up so I don't have to wait so much this time. It's hard keeping Etta entertained for so long. Only two more weeks until our big ultrasound. We hope to find out the sex then. We'll keep you posted. You all will have to help give opinions with the names we have on our list (oh yeah...it's a list!)

No comments: