Friday, December 01, 2006

Welcome to the 2006 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends! You know the drill. Don't be a scrooge!!!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Both
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? We have colored for the tree and I think our house is white (if we ever put them up)
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No
5. When do you put your decorations up? If they get put up, just a couple weeks before Christmas
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Honey baked ham
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: When Eric and I waited up all night long for morning because we were so excited. We played games all night to keep us busy.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? When one of my stuffed animals had a Mervyns tag on it. I had a sneaking suspicion something was wrong with that picture.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Usually just one.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Lights, ribbon, and my collection of ornaments since I was a child.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? It can be fun.
12. Can you ice skate? I can stay up...Most of the time.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift as a child? My Barbie house all set up for me.
14. What is the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Celebrating the true meaning of Christmas...The birth of Christ.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Lemon Merigne pie
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Watching a Christmas Story...so funny
17. What tops your tree? I think Santa
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Mostly giving, but I also like receiving
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Silent Night
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? They are okay.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I would have never pictured you as a Barbie girl. Lemon Meringue pie for Christmas??? You keep surprising me.