Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Questionnaire

Not much is going on here in Vegas. Since I have nothing fun to write about I figured I'd post a questionnaire that a friend of mine sent the other day. This one is slightly different than I've seen before so I thought I'd actually do it. Hope you like it. If you want, copy and paste it, and send it back to me so I can see your answers. Enjoy

1. What is your occupation? Stay at home mom
2. What color are your panties right now? White
3. What are you listening to right now? Silence (husband and baby are asleep!)
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Stuffed Salmon and green beans
5. Can you drive a stick shift? If I had too
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Sara
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yep!
9. How old are you today? 27
10. Favorite drink? Water
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope
13. Pets? Maggie (dog) and Mookie (cat)
14. What was the last movie you watched? In the middle of Cars
15. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
16. What do you do to vent anger? Piss and moan or talk to Eric
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Cabbage patch kids
18. What is your favorite fall or spring? Spring (I don't think I've ever seen a Fall)
19. Hugs or kisses? Hugs are safe
20. Cherries or Blueberries? Both
21. Who is most likely to respond? Maybe Jill
22. Living arrangements? Eric, Etta, and I in one house
23. When was the last time you cried? Two days ago, saw a sad video on youtube.com
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Carpet and my boots
25. What did you do last night? Bible study
26. Favorite smells? Etta after her bath
27. What inspires you? Family and friends
28. What are you afraid of? Dying by fire (seems a little painful)
29. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
30. Favorite dog breed? goldens
31. How many years at your current job? Year one as stay at home mom
32. How many states have you lived in? 2
33. Favorite holidays? Christmas
34. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? No
35. What is your favorite sound? Etta laughing

No comments: