Friday, November 03, 2006

John Kerry...You Idiot

"You know education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. And if you don't, you get stuck in Iraq," he said.

How in the world is this just directed at President Bush? A bad joke gone wrong? I don't know, but even I was offended and I'm not in the military. Sure, I'm married to one. A smart one too, one that went to the air force academy and has a masters degree. If Eric ends up doing another middle east tour it's not because he didn't do his homework. I wonder if John Kerry just lost support from our hard working military personnel? I sure hope so.

Was I one of the only ones offended? I know I have some military friends that check this occasionally as well as others that are not. I'd love to hear what you think, even if you don't agree with me.



3 comments:

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jill said...

I think Kerry made a mistake and messed up a joke/comment. It was stupid of him, but I think it is getting blown out of proportion in the media.

Sorry the first post had some spelling mistakes.

Lysandra said...

I think he is a dumbass. Don't you have some people help edit your speeches? Or maybe when speaking in public you could actually think before you speak? Just some things to ask Kerry.