Thursday, October 05, 2006

Neglecting My Blog

Eric had the laptop all week up until today (I think he forgot it), so this is one of the first time I’ve had to sit down and write something. Tons of little things have happened this week, but nothing that just goes WOW. First of all, Eric and I finally made a decision and we are trying to get pregnant again. I’m not sure how long we’ll try before bringing up adoption again. Obviously I’ll keep you posted when anything happens.
I love Grey’s Anatomy. Most of you know that we don’t have our TV hooked up to watch anything but we can watch DVDs. A friend of mine (she’s pregnant with a girl due February) had bought and already watched season two and offered to loan it to me. Since I didn’t have a laptop to spend hours on I had plenty of time to watch the last couple of discs. I rarely ever cry during movies or TV shows but I cried through several episodes. Please don’t say anything about season three, even though I can’t wait to watch it when it comes out on DVD. Gees, when is that going to be? Oh yeah, Alias comes out next month and I look forward to that one come out too.
Vicki, Nathan, and baby Justice are coming to visit us tomorrow through the weekend. It will be nice to see familiar faces and actually have visitors. I think we’ve scared quite a few people away once we had Etta. They are so wonderful; they offered to watch Etta one night so we can go out. We got tickets to see Phantom of the Opera this weekend. I’m so excited. Last weekend Vicki, Nathan, and Justice went over to my parents’ house to pick up a toy and some clothes. My mom had so much fun seeing Justice. She is now planning on visiting us next week. She must need another baby fix.
Back to my previous blog about nails; I had a French manicure and several nails were chipped by the next morning. Hello…is that normal? By the end of the next day half of my nails were chipped up. I ended up just taking off the polish and replacing it with something else. Now I know why I never get my nails done!
It’s raining here in Vegas! As soon as I woke up I noticed how grey is was and has been raining off and on since then. I actually like it. It’s sunny over 300 days a year so it’s nice to have a little change.
Well, not a particularly interesting blog but that’s my update. I should have something interesting to say after the weekend. Hope everyone is doing well.

2 comments:

Lysandra said...

That was very interesting. I am going to try to wean Mikey so that we can start trying this month. We are going to try for just 2 years before we persure adoption. I know you didn't ask but in case you were wondering.

Christy said...

I was wondering what your plans were. You'll have to let me know how the transition to formula goes. Etta still doesn't like it much. Formula is just so easy to use. I'll let you know what happens with us trying to get pregnant; it may be awhile.