Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Check This Out!
Ok, so I found this website that tells you how many people have your name. They break it down by first name, then last name, then combined. There are 115,488 people in the US with the first name Christy and only 330 people in the US with the last name Winterbottom. Then it goes to tell me ZERO people in the US have my full name...what about me?
HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?
I did this for Eric's name and this it what it came out to: 818,914 have Eric as a first name and he's the only Eric Winterbottom. At least they recognize Eric in existence.
HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is:
1
person with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?
I just remembered to put in Etta's name. Let's check it out: 35,996 people in the US are named Etta and again no Etta Winterbottom's are in the US.
HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Check out the website, I had fun with it!

1 comment:

Lysandra said...

I don't exist either :(