Thursday, September 14, 2006

Etta Through the Ages (all 7 months)


I just had to put these pictures in my blog today. Etta has only gotten her pictures professionally taken three times. I should be a professional by now with all the pictures I take at home. I scanned all of them today and just remarked on how she has changed just in seven months. We'll start with her six week old pictures and move towards her most recent pictures. Hey, they won't download one of her 6 week old pictures. Oh well, you'll have to suffer through one less picture.

Etta 6 weeks old (still tiny)

Here are Etta's pictures when she was 4 1/2 months old (what a chunk)


Here are Etta's most recent pictures taken at 7 months




Now everyone can comment on how gorgeous our little girl is. I expect them! :)

No comments: