Friday, August 18, 2006

I Want Dots!
What the heck is a dot? Based on the dictionary it's a small spot or a small round mark. I know none of you are stupid so I'll move on to my point. I'm new to the blogger world and would feel lots of love if people from all around the world would see my blog. Heck, I don't care if they don't read it...just knowing that someone from India (for example) came upon my blog would make me feel good. That's not the only thing in life that would make me happy, but it's a good start!
I took the idea of a cluster map from my friend Lysandra's website and set it up on mine. Whenever someone new views my page it leaves a red dot based on their location. Some I look at and can figure out who they are, others I figure got to my site by accident or something. Either way, it's fun noticing someone from far away was checking out the website. I figure while I'm in Hawaii I need to check my blog just so I can have a dot from there! So, if you have friends from someplace cool, send them my web address to check it out. Tell them they'll be my new dot. Thanks a lot!

2 comments:

Lysandra said...

Look at your dots growing! yea! I am so proud! I love blogs and dots they RULE!

Jen Collins said...

I'm going to have to add one of these to Jade's website...too cool.