Saturday, August 05, 2006

Chunky Thighs

It's Saturday morning and Etta is already taking a nap. I don't think she's feeling great, she has a runny nose and has been whining all morning. Eric gets the joy of going to work this morning so I have time to blog.
I'd like to dedicated this posting to all the chunky thighed babies and mommies. As most of you know, Etta has some rolls. I like to think of her as 'healthy'. I know that's what my mom called me when I was a chunky baby. In case you haven't seen recent pictures of my rolly girl, let me add one while I'm thinking of it. Here she is...the Michelin baby...I mean 'healthy' baby. Mom may not have rolls, but she has chunky thighs too!
Etta's pretty darn cute, more so since she has rolls. Now, if you don't think she's cute then you better stop reading here. Now that I have all of the Etta lovers attention, I'll continue. When does it stop being cute to have chunky thighs? I'd like my chunky thighs to be considered cute! However, I don't see that ever happening. I don't think chunky thighs are going to become the fashion for my age group. Too bad.

No comments: